I’m Felicity Niven, these are my photos, and here is a little bit more about me:
- I grew up in Albany, Western Australia. My first job was selling fuel and liquor, I was 14 and this was acceptable ‘back then’. I only drank a lot until I was 25.
- I eat the same thing for breakfast every day, for a few months, then change it and repeat. I don’t know why, it just always happens this way.
- I love maths and problem solving and have spent 15 years studying and practicing in tax and finance. I used to think this was why I loved photography too (manual exposure can get real mathsy) but now I realise I just love to create. I do more photography now and a lot less finance.
- I met my husband 18 years ago and we’ve been together ever since. We have two little boys who we adore.
- I talk a lot.
- My whole life I’ve been surrounded by passionate photographers and so here I am. Photographing people makes me happy.
If you’ve been meaning to get photos with your family or if you’ve got a wedding or other event coming up you’d like to capture get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.